OUTDOOR PORTRAIT PRICING
FINE CREATIVE OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY OF HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS, CHILDREN, YOUNG ADULTS, FAMILIES, COUPLES, & PETS.
Now booking outdoor summer photo sessions for 2014 graduating high school seniors.
Outdoor individual portrait sessions are priced @ $219.00.
Family sessions are priced starting @ $259.00. Family and Children's sessions can be either be shot outdoors or photographed indoors at your home.
For your convenience - I book 7 days a week year round.
PACKAGE PLANS AND HIGH PRESSURE UP SELLING ARE NON EXISTENT
Many portrait studios require a minimum print purchase on top of the sitting fee. You are never required to purchase a minimum print order on top of your session fee when you book a portrait session with me. I don't believe in up selling or pressuring you to purchase package plans of various sized prints you don't need. Order only what your budget allows. Any prints you do wish to purchase, are of the very highest archival quality and priced very fair.
( PLEASE SCROLL DOWN ) ↓
OUTDOOR LOCATION PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY
Outdoor location photography has become very popular with so many folks. Outdoor portraits have a certain relaxed style that can't be captured in a studio. Outdoor photos bring out your individuality. - Casual poses combined with an outdoor setting will never go out of style. Your digital images will be perfect for posting on social networks, college applications, and resumes.
If you live away from the water, but would like to be photographed along the ocean, there are some very nice ocean and beach locations I use throughout my local area for my portrait work. Many of the photos seen throughout my portrait gallery were photographed at local ocean locations. If you are interested in being photographed along the ocean, by all means let me know. I'll be more than happy to answer any question's you may have. Outdoor portraits at your home are also available.
If you're a high school senior booking an appointment for your senior pictures - I'll need to speak with one of your parents before we book the appointment. Mom and Dad are paying the bills, and I just want to let them know what they will receive for their money - at the same time I'll be able to answer any questions your folks may have. Your folks can also Email me if that's easier. Thanks.
BELOW IS WHAT'S INCLUDED WHEN YOU BOOK A PORTRAIT SESSION
• SESSION FEE IS $219.00 FOR ONE PERSON: Family session fees for one family start @ $259.00 - family session pricing will vary depending on the amount of family members or families being photographed. (and yes, pet's are always welcomed ) If you have any questions at all, please call.
The session fee includes my location photography time, digital processing and creative Adobe Photoshop editing of all of your images along with the creation of your personal online portrait gallery. Each and every image is edited & color corrected, not just the images you wish to purchase. The session fee does not include any prints or any DVD Presentation Books.
• FREE 8X10 PRINT: I include a free 8x10 print when you book a portrait session. My way of saying thank you for choosing me for your portrait photographer.
• NO MINIMUM PRINT ORDER: I never require a minimum print order from any of my customers. Order only what your budget allows. My archival print prices are priced very fair, and the print quality is suburb. I also offer three different wallet size photos. FINE QUALITY ARCHIVAL PORTRAIT PRINTS & DVD PRESENTATION BOOKS
• ONLINE GALLERIES: Your own personal online image gallery for you to share your with family and friends.You will be able to view your senior or family images online in an attractive image archive gallery equipped 3 image sizes, (thumbnail, intermediate, and enlarged) There is a nice download feature that enables you to download the large image low res web files right to your desktop.The gallery also includes a multi price shopping cart, as well as a personal light box for you to load your favorite images in - so you can come back later on and view them. You can even post to social networks or send E-postcards to your friends! Your online gallery will be available to you within 4 days of your portrait session, and will stay active for 4 weeks.
• HIGH RESOLUTION YEARBOOK IMAGE: The 300 dpi high res image is included when you book a senior session. Once you decide on the yearbook image you would like, I'll forward it to the school for you.
• ALL OF YOUR WEB GALLERY LOW RES IMAGES: Whether your an individual, couple, or family, you will receive ALL of your fully edited low res web gallery JPEG images. These gallery JPEGs are very high quality 125 ppi images - approximately 6" x 9" in size. ( around 1,000 X 650 pixels) Nice and BIG with NO WATERMARKS! They are the same high quality as the images seen throughout this site. The images are perfect for emailing to friends, online resumes, college applications, and uploading to any social networks. These are not the high res images needed for making prints.
• HOW LONG YOUR PORTRAIT SESSION WILL TAKE? Your photography session is very important. As do you, I want your photographs to be their very best. Please allow around 1.5 - 2 hours for your portrait session - this time frame includes any wardrobe changes and the hops between any locations. The atmosphere of your photo session will be casual and relaxed. Feel free to bring any amount of wardrobe changes you feel you would like. Usually it's 2-5 changes, but feel free to have as many as you want. Most shot's will be from the waist up.
• LOCATIONS: I like to photograph at 2 - 3 locations, giving you a nice variety of backgrounds in your photographs.
• HASSLE FREE PRINT PURCHASING: The easiest way to order is write down the image number (which will be located above each of your images,) along with the sizes and the quantity you would like. Then just send the order in an email, and I'll print them right up, and send them out for you USPS. I even pay the shipping!
I accept payment via check, cash, or credit card via PayPal.
Your personal information is never shared with me when you make a payment through PayPal. I'm PayPal Verified. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY WITH PAYPAL.
Thanks. I appreciate your visiting my site. I appreciate your business.
To schedule an appointment, please call or email.
43 Mill Lane
Norwell, MA. 02061
Email: Tom Sheehan
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. If Emailing me, please include the town where you live, along with who you would like photographed. Thanks.I always try to reply back in a timely manner. If Emailing - Please check your spam box just to make sure my reply didn't end up there. Thanks.
Creative outdoor lifestyle photography for Abington, Braintree, Duxbury, Hanover, Hingham, Hull, Marshfield, Norwell, Pembroke, Rockland, Scituate, Weymouth, Cohasset, and the entire Massachusetts South Shore.